Laluna Grenada Destination Weddings
Romance is very easy at Laluna, with a small intimate setting in a secluded bay.
Laluna's secluded beach, surrounded with tropical flowers and lush greenery, is the ideal location for a Grenada destination wedding. For an intimate, romantic wedding that you and your guests will never forget, celebrate your special day with close friends and family on our beautiful beach.
Laluna's 7 Night Wedding Program for Two includes:
- Accommodation in a deluxe cottage with a private veranda and plunge pool
- Couples Balinese massage
- Manicure and Pedicure for the bride and groom
- Daily a-la-carte American breakfast (excluding beverages)
- Daily a-la-carte dinner (excluding beverages)
- Bottle of Prosecco
- Wedding cake
- Bridal bouquet and grooms boutonniere
- Photographer's fee which includes 25 picture album and cd of all the photos
- Minister's fee, marriage license, certificate and ceremony
- Laluna gift
US $ 6,388 January 9th to April 7th, 2015
US $ 5,688 April 8th to June 24th, 2015
US $ 5,338 June 25th to October 14th, 2015
US $ 5,688 October 15th to December 19th, 2015
All rates are quoted in US dollars and are subject to an additional 20% tax & service.
Other arrangements can be done upon your arrival: Hair appointment, location of the ceremony and the reception, choosing your flowers… and other ideas which you would use to make your day very special.
To reserve our special wedding program please call 473 439 0001 or email email@example.com
Laluna offers a variety of packages for your event.
For larger destination weddings we recommend the Laluna Exclusively package. This package allows your party to book all 16 cottages of Laluna Resort, allowing for a private, invitees-only atmosphere at the resort for the duration of your stay.
View Laluna Exclusively details
Gift Registry for Wedding & Honeymoon
A selection of gifts to buy for the newlywed couple to make their stay more memorable.
- Private sunset cruise: US $265
- 3 course candlelit dinner on the beach (excluding beverages):
- Spiritual walk/hike in the rainforest with a swim at waterfall (1/2 day): US $163
- Massage (see spa menu): US $95 - $175
- Bottle of champagne in the room: choices
- Prosecco: US $59
- Moet and Chandon Brut: US $96
- Veuve Cliquot Brut: US $108
- Bottle of Red Wine: US $52
- Bottle of White Wine: US $52
- Fruit Basket with Grenadian Chocolate bar: US $40
- For a listing of our spa treatments see our spa menu
- Contribution to the couples Wedding or Honeymoon stay
- To purchase a gift for the couple, or to register for your wedding and honeymoon, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more gift information
To get married in Grenada there are a few legal requirements:
- Couples must reside in Grenada for a minimum of three days
- Valid passports
- Both birth certificates
- A notarized lawyer's letter confirming both parties have single status
- Absolute divorce papers if applicable
- If previous partner is deceased, then the death certificate is required
- Minimum age eighteen
- A deed poll certificate is needed to prove any name change
Documents must be presented to the different government ministries personally. This should take about two hours. However, if you are to be married by a Minister he will need to interview you prior to the wedding. Please note there is a dress code in the Ministerial Office. No sleeveless shirts or tank tops for men or women and no shorts for men.
In Grenada you may be married by an officer of the court, namely a Magistrate, or a Minister of Religion. The choice is entirely yours. (for Catholic wedding you should contact your local priest who would liaise with our priest in Grenada.)